B-Y’s Beginner’s Beekeeping classes have welcomed many new beekeepers through our doors and we have enjoyed our time spent with each and every one of you immensely. While the Beginner’s Classes were getting underway, we had many requests for an Intermediate/Advanced Beekeeping Class. We have been as busy as bees working with purpose to bring you what you’ve been asking for… Intermediate/Advanced Beekeeping with B-Y’s.
- — splitting your hives to grow your colonies
- — ideas about queen rearing
- — in depth look at mites and other diseases
- — Questions and answer session
- — tricks/secrets of the trade (Only 30 + years experience would know)
Recommended: one year experience in beekeeping. (Not mandatory but highly recommended)
Classes are 3 hours in length and are $195 + tax.
Classes are limited seating reserve your spot early! Payment must be made at time of booking to reserve.